Building Custom Liquid Storage Solutions Since 1952
STEM|CAN's product design & manufacturing process has been continually evolving since 1952. With this extensive background, along with our quality products and solid reputation for customer service and satisfaction, STEM|CAN has attained a position of leadership in the production of fabricated carbon and stainless steel products.
STEM|CAN currently offers fabricated tanks made from carbon and stainless steel along with related products and accessories for a variety of industries.
Our products include:
- Aboveground ULC, UL, STI, and API listed storage tanks in both vertical and horizontal configurations 227 Litres to 200 000 Litres
- Underground ULC listed tanks
- Fuel management and liquid level management systems
- Overfill and overspill prevention systems
- Custom fabrication projects catering to a multitude of applications
In July 2020, Domestic Tank & Equipment (2010) Industries was rebranded to Structural Tank Equipment & Maintenance Canada Limited (STEM|CAN) to better reflect the markets and services we provide. We also opened a second office and warehouse in Waterloo, Ontario.
Collectively, the new management and sales team bring well over 80 years of experience in the tank manufacturing industry. Their perspectives and approach to customer service has brought innovative insights to the company’s operations, further promoting our position as a leader in total containment solutions.
We will continue to invest in our people, equipment, and facilities to inprove the quality and efficientcy of our production process.
Staff and Expertise
We all share the planet - enivironmental contamination is a global issue.
We all need to do our part.
At STEM|CAN, we provide containment solutions that safely store your products to minimize the risk of hazardous product leaks.
To help prevent contamination, STEM|CAN is committed to the design, operation, and maintenance of aboveground and underground storage solutions that comply with guidelines issued by legislative and regulatory authorities.
Our tanks meet or exceed the specifications set forth by the ULC, UL, STI, API, and AWWA, and carry the required markings to identify the various manufacturing standards. This helps to ensure that the STEM|CAN containment system you purchase has the seal of approval and meets the following requirements:
- The system has structural integrity of design and materials
- The system meets or exceeds manufacturing standards
- Our manufacturing and quality control process follows a system of checks and controls to ensure that each system produced exceeds ULC and other manufacturing standards
For any inquiries, please fill out our contact form below.*All fields must be filled